Se sei in cerca di un sogno o di un dono speciale, fermati un istante e lascia che le tue mani si riempiano di fiori veri e di meraviglia!
***
If you are looking for a dream, gather my flowers!

CIONDOLO VIOLA VERA - REAL DRIED VIOLET SPHERE NECKLACE. AUTUMN OR SPRING?



Today I am enthusiast for this little treasure. My violets (Viola odorata) usually spread and bloom swiftly in March, and it's hard for me to find the little ones, like this baby. It rains a little more and they become giant! "But how can you put this in a 2 cm sphere?". The answer is: patience, experience, time, fine handwork. This is not pressed, but tridimensional, so it looks like floating in the water. Yes this is for you and you can see it here: CLICK 
Of course somewhere there is a prototype for my daily wearing...i can't stay without. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia un commento - Add your comment