Se sei in cerca di un sogno o di un dono speciale, fermati un istante e lascia che le tue mani si riempiano di fiori veri e di meraviglia!
***
If you are looking for a dream, gather my flowers!

CIONDOLO DIAMANTE CON VELO DI SPOSA - FACETED DIAMOND RESIN NECKLACE WITH BABY'S BREATH

I am proud of the progression of my collection, and making this diamond-shaped pendant was amazing. Baby's Breath flowers are so delicate and light, and their meaning so tender yet strong. I wanted to make all of these hidden meanings relevant, and I've chosen a strong shape: diamond. A light medium: resin. A shining look: gold and transparency. Diamonds are forever. this one is made of resin but seriously catch the eye. Flowers are apparently ephemeral things, but this tecnique prolong their life so much and give you the opportunity to fix for years all those meanings and beauty. If you want to see more pics click HERE  and zoom for a closer look! Make me know if you like it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia un commento - Add your comment